1. SIBLING BENEFIT POLICY states that for the Academic Session (2019-20) real siblings of the students studying at Prudence School will be entitled to a 50% waiver on the tution fee of the elder sibling.
2. The Sibling Benefit Policy is applicable for the Academic Session 2019-20 ONLY and will be reviewed every session.
3. This benefit is limited to only 1 real sibling at a given point of time.
4. There will be NO SIBLING BENEFIT for the third real sibling.
5. This policy will NOT be applicable to the sibling of the Alumni of the school.
6. With the new policy coming into effect, any previously offered sibling benefit stands cancelled for Academic Session (2019-20).