|EWS / DISADVANTAGE GROUP||25%|
|0 – 10 KM||60|
|Above 10 – 15 KM||50|
|Above 15 – 20 KM||40|
|Above 20 KM||No points|
|3.||Girl child / First child||20|
• Recent passport size colour photograph of the child, father and mother, duly pasted on specified place marked on the registration form.
• Attested photocopy of Municipal Birth Certificate.
• Attested photocopy of Aadhar card/UID card issued in the name of any of the Child and parents.
• Attested photocopy of residence proof (for e.g.) :-
(i) Ration Card issue in the name of parents (Mother/ Father having name of child).
(ii) Domicile certificate of child or of his/her parents.
(iii) Voter I-Card (EPIC) of any parents.
(iv) Electricity bill/ MTNL telephone bill/Water bill/ Passport in the name of any of the parents or child.
• Attested Photocopy of Identity Card/ Latest Fee Bill of the sibling issued by the School office for 2018-19
• Affidavit with regard to first born child.
• Evidence of Single Parent.
• Caste Certificate (Only in case of SC /ST/OBC or Minority class)
** Original documents to be produced at the time of admission. The parents will be responsible for all entries in the Registration Form vis a vis its authenticity. If false entries are detected on verification at anytime, the same will lead to disqualification of the candidature, even if admitted. ** Scrutiny of forms and the final selection will be subject to further order of the Hon’ble High Court of Delhi.
|1.||Commencement of availability of application form for admission||15.12.2018 (Saturday)|
|2.||Last day of submission of application forms||07.01.2019 (Monday)|
|3.||Display of first lists of selected candidates (Including Waiting List)||04.02.2019 (Monday)|
|4.||Display of Second lists of candidates (If Any) (Including Waiting List)||21.02.2019 (Thursday)|
|5.||Subsequent list of admission, If any||15.03.2019 (Friday)|
|6.||Closure of Admission process||31.03.2019 (Sunday)|
Admission forms will be available from 9:00 a.m to 12:00 noon.
Admission forms received after 12 noon on 07th January’19 (Monday) will not be accepted.
Criteria for EWS/DG category admissions shall be as per RTE Act and Directives of Directorate of Education.
• For Pre School – As per Directorate of Education norms
Less than 04 years as on 31st March of the year in which the admission is sought.
© 2019 All Rights Reserved.